Links - Let me know of additions, deletions, and changes to this list (phil @ oneacre.name). As with any online resource, use with the caution that the people who present data mostly do it in good faith but its accuracy could be disputed.
Family Related Sites
This area is reserved for other sites that have information about Oneacre's or other families connected with Oneacres.
Resource Sites - General
- Cyndi's List of Genealogy Sites on the Internet - Since 1996 a starting point for genealogy work
- City-Data.com - Their claim is: We've collected and analyzed data from numerous sources to create as complete and interesting profiles of all U.S. cities as we could.
- Cousin Connect - Place to Post Your Genealogy Queries
- National Genealogical Society - The National Genealogical Society, a non-profit organization founded in 1903, is the premier national society for everyone from the beginner to the most advanced family historians.
- Ohio Genealogy Society -The Ohio Genealogical Society is the largest state genealogical society in the United States. OGS is the premier Ohio family heritage resource. Membership in OGS has many benefits.
- West Virginia Genealogy - A lot of stuff specific to West Virginia (They used to have a lot of Oneacre's)
Resource Sites - With Some Oneacre Orientation
Cemeteries - With Some Oneacre Orientation
Last Update: 2010-07-18 06:28:29
- Wetzel County Cemeteries - Use at own risk. There appears to be some problems with North View Cemetery info.
- OHGenWeb - OHGenWeb is a part of the USGenWeb Project. Within this website are thousands of pages of information created by dedicated volunteers providing free Ohio genealogy resources for you. We hope you will enjoy your time here researching your Ohio ancestors.
- FindAGrave.com - Find the graves of ancestors, create virtual memorials, add 'virtual flowers' and a note to a loved one's grave, etc. Thousands of contributors submit new listings, updates, corrections and photographs. Here Oneacre.Name found a dozen or so graves with photos of markers and some research.